Our Client is a newly establistled agency of the Rivers State Government It is responsible for providing an enabling environment for planning, infrastructural development development control, investment promotions and housing projects, amongst others in the area known as Greater Port Harcourt in Rivers State.
Samuelson has been engaged by tile agency to identify exceptional, proactive, experienced and versatile individuals to fill 3 positions in the establishment.
General Requirements for all Positions are as follows
• minimum of 12 years post graduation experience
• Strong verbal, written communication & intersectorial skills
• Between 35 & 45 years of age
• Good MS Office skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Postgraduate degree and/or professional qualifications will be a distinct advantage
Method of Application
Candidates of Rivers State origin are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified and interested candidates with proficiency in at least one local language of the State should send their applications in confidence with detailed CURRICULUM VITAE (including telephone number(s) and an e-mail address) to
Please note that ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted